We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
New Nintendo 3DS版
0.1.0（移植自PE Alpha 0.15.4）
Minecraft：新任天堂3DS版（New Nintendo 3DS Edition）是由Other Ocean Interactive与Mojang AB联合开发的Minecraft版本，支持New Nintendo 3DS、3DS XL以及2DS XL，但不支持原Nintendo 3DS, 2DS或者3DS XL。此版本在2017年9月13日于北美与日本任天堂eShop同步发售，此时距离在任天堂直面会初次宣布只经过几个小时。虽然初版只是携带版Alpha 0.15.4的移植，但还是有几处差异、修改和缺失，目前新3DS版的开发与基岩版分离，与主机版也没有关联。
- 目前New Nintendo 3DS版没有多人游戏。本地ad-hoc联机可能在未来加入。
- World types are Default and Flat. World sizes are Small (672×672), Medium (1344×1344), and Large (2016×2016). The size of a world cannot be changed once it is created. The ratio of The Nether to The Overworld is 1:3.
- The height limit is only 128, as in the Pocket Edition Alpha, although worlds can be larger than the Classic and Small world types from Console Edition.
- There is a mob cap that is much stricter than the Console Edition: only 24 enemies, 24 animals, 16 squid, and 16 villagers can exist at one time. However, there is no cap on experience orbs, so it is possible to intentionally crash the game by throwing too many bottles o' enchanting.
- There is no overlay when wearing a pumpkin.
- Instead of including the map item, the map and the player's coordinates are displayed on the Touch Screen. The Touch Screen is also used for inventory management and crafting.
- The New Nintendo 3DS Edition has no DLC, but it includes six skin packs: Standard, Biome Settlers Pack 1, Biome Settlers Pack 2, Redstone Specialists, Journey to the West, and Holiday Skin Pack 2015.
- There are three texture packs: Minecraft (the default), City, and Plastic. The City texture pack is 32×32.
- Along with the other editions of Minecraft for Nintendo platforms, New Nintendo 3DS Edition is the most expensive edition of Minecraft, as it is only sold bundled with several add-on packs.
- The game stores the save file in extra data on the microSD rather than as Save Data.
- The reason this was done may be because Minecraft has larger save files than many 3DS games.
- The max world size for this edition of the game is 2016 x 2016, which is larger then the Wii U Edition's world size which is 864 x 864 despite being much weaker compared to the Wii U.
- This may be because extra data is not subject to the same limits as save data.
- The Pocket Edition has a physically smaller world size in megabytes then the Console Edition, which allows them to have larger size worlds.
- The internal names for this game were "Proteus" and "Silverfish".
- This edition currently does not have an official public bugtracker. It is also the only edition without a system of achievements or advancements.
- This edition includes 20 platform-specific splash texts.
- 10 were selected by an Other Ocean engineer who "(hopes) fans find them".
- Of the remaining 10, they are:
- "Coffee! Coffee now!"
- "Don't be that guy!"
- "Go to sleep! Go to sleep! It's time to go to sleep!"
- "Generate me a force field with that computer and a microwave!"
- "Ah, another visitor!"
- "Rise from your grave!"
- "What are you selling?"
- "Rob is jarig!"
- "Don, bear near?"
- "Don't awoo!"
- This is the only edition of the game wherein the splash text is not slanted and above the logo.
- Minecraft: New Nintendo 3DS Edition for Nintendo 3DS – Nintendo
- Minecraft on new 3DS! – Minecraft.net，2017年9月14日
- Minecraft is out today for the New Nintendo 3DS – Polygon，2017年9月13日
- Talk page edit by HelenAngel