||It's really hard for me to give advise to someone how to learn english because, well, I cannot speak it perfectly either. :'D
But I'll tell you things I did/do to train my english skills.
1. Everything I use (PC, mobile phone, Minecraft, other games ...) is set to English language. Everytime I read a word I memorize it and sometimes (even if I don't know what a specific word means) I can just *guess* it because of it's position in the sentence. (if you know what I mean)
2. Always search for words you do not understand. If you read a word, hear a word - whatever: search the internet or use dictionaries. I know that it can be a pain in the ass to always look up every word you don't understand but it really helps to memorize it's meaning.
3. Talk to people who do not speak your native language. Perfect example: our chat. We were chatting for about 3 days now and I think I already learned a couple new words and my grammar also improved significantly.
4. Watch English videos (youtube videos for example, whatever you like. Let's Plays, VLogs, documentaries ..) Read english books, english newspaper, english magazines ..
5. If you really want it, you can also do a daily vocabulary training. Take out an english dictionary and start learning with your methods. I know that everyone hates to learn vocabularies but it really helps to expand your vocabulary.
6. The best method: Move to an english speaking environment. This option maybe isn't possible for everyone (for me for example), but I'm sure that this is the best method to *really* become a fluent english speaker.